Business, Tax & Real Estate Law
The Business, Tax and Real Estate team at Pickrel, Schaeffer and Ebeling understands that sound legal advice and proactive strategic planning are essential elements to succeeding in the world of business. Our Business Law attorneys have extensive experience handling the complicated issues facing today’s businesses. We offer a full range of services to a sole proprietorship, partnerships, limited liability companies, and corporations (profit and non-profit) that conduct business locally, nationally and internationally. We will work with you and understand our unique business. Together we will develop innovative strategies that will provide suggestions about how to minimize risks, capitalize on opportunities and also identify opportunities for saving and growth.
- Business Creation and Organization
- Real Estate Transactions including Development, Construction, Liens, Commercial Leasing, Zoning, Annexations and Land Use Planning
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Business Tax Transactions
- Immigration– Investment based immigration for Entrepreneurs – EB-5 and Nonimmigrant Visas for Treaty Traders and Treaty Investors – E-1/E-2
- Private Placement Security Offerings
- Commercial Transactions, including Lending
- Pension and Profit Sharing Plans
- Construction and Environmental Law
- Health Care and Municipal Law
- Title Insurance and Mechanics Liens
To find out how the team of attorneys at PS&E can help you with your Business Tax & Real Estate needs, please feel free to contact us.