Taxation – it was once said that those who complain about taxes can be divided into two classes of people: men and women. The PS&E Tax team regularly counsels its clients on a multitude of tax-related issues facing businesses, trade organizations, municipalities, and private individuals including:
- Federal income and excise taxes
- State and local income, sales and property taxes
- Tax free corporate mergers and reorganizations
- Partnership taxation
- Gift taxes
- Estate taxes
- Tax exempt and charitable organizations
- Forward and Reverse 1031 tax free like kind exchanges
- Qualified retirements plans and IRAs
- Non-qualified deferred compensation
- Stock options
- Split dollar insurance
- Executive compensation
- Tax planning for individuals, corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, joint ventures and charitable organizations
The PS&E Tax attorneys regularly appear before Federal, State and Local tax authorities in all tax proceedings, including administrative hearings, in litigation before the U.S. Tax Court and Federal Courts. Our attorneys routinely represent clients in tax matters before the Ohio Department of Taxation and the Ohio Board of Tax Appeals.
PS&E’s Tax Law team is made up of experienced, knowledgeable and dedicated professionals who can expertly and cost-effectively assist in navigating the frequently complex matters of the Federal, State and Local tax codes.
To learn how the PS&E Tax team can assist you or your business, please contact us or one of our Tax team members.