Our firm represents numerous municipal corporations, townships, school districts and other public agencies, and guides each of them through the often turbulent matters unique to public sector clients. We regularly counsel our public sector clients on matters including:
- Public financing – TID’s, TIF’s, SAD’s, JEDD’s, CEDA’s, etc.
- Competitive bidding
- Code enforcement
- Land use, development, planning, zoning
- Labor negotiations, personnel issues
- Tax collection, revenue generation
- Records retention
- Contract review and negotiation
Members of our Public Sector team serve as Law Director for the City of Huber Heights, City of Springboro and City of Vandalia. We also serve as Special Counsel to many other governmental entities. PS&E utilizes a team approach to provide experienced, professional, cost-effective service which our clients have grown to expect and respect.
To learn how our team approach may benefit you or your organization, please contact us or one of our Public Sector team members.
Michael W. Sandner