Free Webinar: I got my PPP Loan – Now what?
With the constant changes due to COVID-19, business owners and employees alike are trying to figure out how to navigate the Paycheck Protection Program and related laws. Join us for a 1-hour webinar on Wednesday, May 6th at 2:30pm EST, to answer some of the most common questions. Presentation by Brixey & Meyer and Pickrel, Schaeffer, and Ebeling hosted by Horizon Payroll.
This webinar will cover:
- Record keeping requirements for PPP What is FTE?
- Loan Forgiveness Unemployment What are the important dates to keep in mind?
- How do I bring back employees if they have been laid off?
- Should I be concerned about employees not returning when I can bring them back to work?
- Are there other options to consider as an employer if I didn’t get a PPP loan?